Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

Management Philosophy

I often beat myself up because time and again I fail to really solve the problems within and surrounding my team. What I try might go some towards my goal, other times the solution I come up with might make no discernible difference, and as a rare occurrence, even make the problem worse.

Tonight I'm feeling more generous towards myself, and the events of the day have helped me reach the following conclusion: Like in Philosophy, there is value in knowing the important questions, even if you cant yet see the answer. As in Philosophy, there is enlightenment to be found by peeling back the layers and dismissing those things that are definitely not the answer.


If you, like me, occasionally stumble your way through myriad ideas, concepts, tools and technologies (all of which purport to make team working more productive, more efficient or just more), then tonight - just tonight, give yourself a break and a pat on the back for giving a damn and never giving up.

1 comment:

  1. Nice matter. This is importance of Professional one who in public sector.

    BuySellAsk

    ReplyDelete